NEW Chanel Sydney Boutique - Westfield Sydney

Drumroll please...

Revealing the new Chanel Boutique store situated on Level 4 in the newly revamped Westfield
I almost fainted when I saw the new Chanel Boutique store in the newly revamped Westfield on Pitt St Mall.

The curved glass and open feel of the new Chanel Boutique has a unique look. True to it's signature style, the shelves and decor are dressed in black and white. New season's collection along with the classics line the shelves while mannequins dressed in signature tweed model the latest trend in the Chanel line.

I think my heart skipped a beat when I caught a glimpse of the new Spring 2011 Peep toe Chain Embellished Boots. Love!

Also spotted a Jumbo Classic Chanel Flap in red lambskin which definitely packs a punch! I've got to say, that once you own a Chanel, you inadvertently spot other colours that seem to taunt I mean tempt you. I once saw the most amazing dark burgundy-almost brown patent lambskin Classic Flap and if that ever gets re-released then I am first on the list!

Happy shopping! xx




From top: New Chanel Boutique at Sydney Westfield, Pitt St Mall. Chanel Peep toe Chain Embellished Boots. Beautiful store front with mosaic artwork feature. A Red Jumbo Classic Flap in Lambskin? Ka-pow!

2 comments: