A Gucci Confession

I have a guilty confession to make.

I wandered into Gucci during my lunch break on Monday for a quick peek and something in the sale section caught my eye.. I am not too sure what happened but I walked out 15 minutes later with a wallet!

It was a beautiful French Flap Guccissima Wallet in Military Green. A stunning and unusual khaki green colour with 10 card compartments, 2 bill compartments, coin pocket and a cute snap closure. Only problem is as soon as I walked out of Gucci, I was immediately guilt-stricken. You know that feeling you get when you know you shouldn't have bought something? Yes that's the one. The kind where you walk around for the next hour shoulders slightly slumped, trying to justify why you purchased something so impulsively.

After much thought (something I should have done prior to my purchase!) I have decided to let it go. I really should be saving for my WOC.. Gucci has a strictly no exchange, no return on sale items policy so I am forced to sell it I guess on eBay. RRP is AU$450 and it was on sale for AU$360.

Anyone interested? What should I do?

Gucci French Flap Guccissima Wallet (Military Green)

No comments:

Post a Comment